The Photographer’s Pricing Guide Workbook is an easy way to determine your pricing without having to do any math at all and is based upon how much income you want to make per year.
This tool makes it easy to set your prices for photography businesses that shoot both weddings and portraits and is flexible enough to fit any photography business model.
If you’ve felt unsure about how much you’re going to make at your current prices, don’t know how to combine weddings and portraits in your pricing model, don’t have a lot of time or break out into a sweat when you hear the word “math”, then keep reading to learn about how this workbook can make pricing easy and painless.
I’ve created an Excel workbook that makes pricing a breeze
When I first started my business, I had no idea what to charge for my photography. I worked through a number of pricing guides that I found online, but they all were portrait-specific or wedding-specific and didn’t show a good way to combine the two types of shoots. They also had multipliers that I needed to select, and I had no idea what was appropriate to pick.
Seeing as I have a degree in Mathematics and know Excel like the back of my hand, I decided to create a flexible pricing workbook to make pricing easy. This workbook is exactly what I used to determine how much I would need to grow my business and what I would need to charge in order to leave my day-job to do photography full-time.
As I talked with other photographers, I found that pricing was a challenge for most of them as well. Because I truly love to see people succeed and to help them to achieve their goals in life, I decided to offer this workbook as a tool to help you earn the profit you desire.
Here’s how it works: 3 steps to having confidence in your pricing
1. Walk through the Online Pricing Guide
The photographer’s pricing guide contains screen shots showing you exactly where to enter information into the workbook. Skim over the heavy math parts – the workbook will do these for you, so you don’t even have to think about it.
2. Easily enter the information into the workbook
Using the workbook is as easy as clicking on the worksheet and typing in the appropriate information. I’ve created lists that you can use to help you think through everything, and items that don’t apply can simply be ignored, deleted, or changed. You can also add any additional items by simply typing in the name of the item. It’s that simple.
3. Analyze your business
The worksheet gives you the following valuable information:
- Know how to price your work when offering many types of shoots, such as when you offer both weddings and portraits.
- Know how much you need to charge to reach your profit goals, regardless of if you hope to make $100 or $100,000 a year.
- Adjust your prices to include additional income, such as income from second-shooting, graphic design, or even non-business related income from other jobs.
- See how your prices would be affected if you change the number of sessions you shoot in a year and still want make the same amount of profit.
- Determine accurate package pricing based upon the items you are including and what you need to make for that type of shoot.
- Create product price variations. For example, you can have different print prices for portrait sessions and weddings. You can also determine quantity pricing and pricing for individual collections.
- Adjust your prices to account for PayPal or other Credit Card fees.
This workbook is the best way to set your prices, saving you time and frustration and helping you to profitably price the different types of shoots you offer
If you’re looking for a simple way to set prices for your business that combines different types of shoots and various sources of income, this workbook is truly the best resource out there for you. Not only that, but the excel workbook makes it as easy as possible and saves hours of time doing it yourself.
I understand that it can be really difficult to determine pricing and be confident in what you charge, but the Photographer’s Pricing Guide Workbook makes it easier than any other guide on the market.
Click “Add to Cart” now to get started!
Please note, Microsoft Excel 2002 or higher is required to use the Photographer’s Pricing Guide Workbook. While it will open in other programs such as Google Docs, it does not have full functionality and will not be supported in any program other than Microsoft Excel.
Because I believe the Photographer’s Pricing Guide Workbook is so easy to use and will help you know exactly how much you need to be charging based on your desired profit and expenses with ease, I offer a 60-Day money-back guarantee.
P.S. Still not sure? Pick up a copy, use it and see how it works for you, and if you aren’t satisfied email me for a refund. You’ve got a 60 day money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk to you. Get your copy of the workbook now.