Are Client E-mails Stressing You Out? We’ve Got You Covered!
Your Photography Business Should Be Fun, Not Stressful!
Starting my photography business was one of the most exciting things I’ve ever done. It was a HUGE confidence booster to hear people rave about my photos and it was amazing to get paid to do something that I enjoyed.
But then I had my first difficult client.
She didn’t value my time or my images and wanted everything for nothing. I didn’t know how to best handle the situation because I wanted to please her, but I felt like she was taking advantage of me.
It was awful. I was completely stressed out about it, and I felt so bad that she wasn’t happy. I spent hours thinking about it and feeling terrible about everything.
Even when I knew what I wanted to respond, I didn’t know the best way to say it. I wanted to make sure that my e-mail was polite and professional, not defensive or emotional.
The Go-To Guide For Client E-mails would have paid for itself in peace-of-mind with just that one client alone.
Client Management is Exhausting
Consider some of the difficult client situations you have faced.
Think of the stress you felt, all the extra time you spent to make things right, and how it changed the way you think about clients in general.
It’s exhausting and discouraging.
Add that to a list of people who ask you to work for less than you charge and want everything for nothing and suddenly your business becomes a burden.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
In fact, the majority of difficult client situations can be completely avoided, and we’re going to teach you how.
The Clients You’ve Always Wanted
This ebook will give you the tools you need to have a stress-free business with clients who can’t stop raving about you.
We’re going to empower you with specific step-by-step instructions to respond with confidence to even the most difficult of situations and show you exactly what you need to do to avoid them in the first place.
100+ E-mail Templates
We’ve created email templates for as many specific situations and questions as we could think of, including:
- How to justify your prices to someone who says you’re too high
- How many weddings have you shot? (When you have little to no experience)
- How to explain to a client that digital files have value
- When the client has hired you, but now seems to want a different style of photography
- How to deal with missed payments
- What to say when you made a mistake, and how to make it right
- How to respond to requests for advanced editing beyond your normal edits
- How to respond when someone expresses disappointment in their photos
- What to say to people who ask you to shoot for free or for “good exposure”
You can see all the scenarios we cover by downloading a free sample of the book, which includes the entire scenario index (See below to download).
More Than Just E-mail Templates
In addition to having a ready resource of over 100 professional e-mail templates to consult, you’ll learn:
- How to take the stress out of working with friends & family
- Why some people have more difficult clients than others (and what you can do to get rid of them)
- Specific examples that you can take action on immediately that explain how we prevent clients from becoming difficult from the first time they interact with our business until after our work with them is complete
- Three common mistakes made by photographers that cause additional stress with clients
- The “P.H.O.T.O.” method for diffusing disappointed or angry clients, regardless of the situation
- How to delight your clients so that they can’t stop telling people about you!
As a bonus, we’re also going to teach you:
- How to book more clients by building relationships with other photographers
- Wedding Photography Success Tips, including
- How to seriously rock a wedding
- How to handle requests from guests and still stay on schedule
- How to respond to difficult vendor situations that arise while shooting a wedding
- Jenn’s entire wedding workflow process from initial contact to final product delivery
Download a Sample of the Go-To Guide!
Still not sure if this guide is for you? Why not download a sample and check it out for yourself. You’ll get 10 E-mail Templates that you can start using right now as well as an index with all the scenarios included in the full ebook.
To save it to your Mac, press “control” while clicking the button and select “Save link as….” To save it to PC, right click on the button and select “Save Target As…”
Want the Entire Go-To Guide? Get it Now!
The Go-To Guide For Client E-mails is an instant download, so you can start learning from it immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
The table of contents seems rather wedding-specific. Is this relevant to me as a portrait photographer?
While there are a handful of wedding-specific e-mail templates (and wedding-specific bonuses at the end of the ebook), almost all the e-mail templates could be modified to fit a portrait scenario as well. There’s also an entire portrait section that includes portrait-specific e-mail templates. If you’re still not sure, please download the sample above and read through the index of scenarios to see exactly what situations are included.
Is it worth the money?
Honestly, it depends. If you rarely have difficult client situations and you’re good with words, you’ll probably be fine without it. However, if you have more than 1-2 difficult clients a year OR you don’t feel like you’re a good writer, this will transform your business and it’s worth every penny. Check out the free sample above to see exactly what it’s like.
What if I want a refund?
Because we truly believe this e-book is of the highest quality and worth every penny, we offer a 14-day money back guarantee. However, we will require you to answer a few questions for us in order to receive your refund so we can do everything in our power to make changes to the book and/or this information page so that we are clearly representing the e-book that we are selling.
However, there are a few situations in which we will NOT grant a refund, including:
- If you don’t fully read the details about the e-book and think it is something other than what is conveyed on this page (for example, if you expected a different file format, if you thought it was about a completely different topic, or if you failed to check out the table of contents or scenario index to see if the e-mail templates would be applicable to you.)
- If there’s a specific e-mail template you were looking for that was not included (please see the free sample for a list of all e-mail templates before purchasing).
- If you fail to send us feedback within 14 days of purchasing the e-book.
How is the file formatted?
When purchasing the book, you will receive a 173 page pdf file that you can read on your computer, mobile device, or print on your printer for future reference. It will come as a zipped file that will need to be decompressed to view (for most modern computers, just double click on the file and your computer will take care of it for you).
Can I download this directly to my mobile device?
Some mobile devices have difficulty downloading zip files, so please first download it to a computer and then transfer it to your mobile device.
Still have a question?
Contact me and ask! I’ll answer as quickly as I am able.